What Is A Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is a safe non-invasive facial treatment that’s used to dramatically reveal a more radiant and younger-looking complexion. Chemical peels remove the topmost skin layers, which helps bring younger-looking skin to the surface. Chemical peels can be strong, which is why some patients should expect to spend some downtime recovering from this procedure. However, a chemical peel is one of the most effective facial treatments for treating a variety of complexion woes in the shortest amount of time.
At Derma Tech in Joplin, Missouri, we offer a variety of chemical peels to our patients, including:
• Illuminize Peel: Priced at $125, this light peel is great for clients who want a more gentle introduction to the world of chemical peels.
• Vitalize Peel: This is a powerful chemical peel priced at $150 it is an excellent choice for patients who want to minimize the appearance of sun damage.
• Rejuvenize Peel: Priced at $250, this is the most aggressive chemical peel. Periodic and ongoing treatments, may reduce the appearance of sun damage, melasma, acne scarring, and signs of aging.
How Does It Work?*
Chemical peels carry a variety of compositions depending on the actual peel; however, all chemical peels are designed to remove one or two skin layers so as to aggressively treat complexion concerns. A chemical peel usually takes about 30 minutes to administer; it must be performed on clean skin. After the chemical peel is removed, your Derma Tech specialist will use moisturizer and sunscreen to protect your skin.
Am I A Good Candidate For A Chemical Peel?*
You’re a good candidate for a chemical peel if:
• You have dull surface skin
• You want to minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, pore size, and hyperpigmentation
• You have moderate signs of aging but aren’t ready for an invasive procedure, like a facelift
• You have realistic expectations for your procedure
Your Derma Tech specialist will work with you to determine how many chemical peel treatments you’ll need to achieve your ideal results.
*Individual Results May Vary.
Take the First Step
Ready to reveal your most radiant self? Then it’s time to schedule your Chemical Peel consultation at Derma-Tech Medical Spa in Joplin, Missouri today. You can fill out the contact form on this page or give us a call at (417) 206-4884. You can also browse our online skincare shop and we’ll ship directly to your door! Serving the greater Southwest Missouri area.