Trish Draper, RN has been the owner of Derma-Tech since 1998. She is a licensed Aesthetician and Registered Nurse. She specializes in corrective skin care, Botox & advanced trained in Dermal Fillers, Sclerotherapy and certified for Lumenis Laser technology.
- Michelle A. Boice, M.D., ABOG serves as our Medical Director and sees patients in our Joplin office every Friday for lab work, Microneedling, injections and Aesthetic services.
- Kadey Carter, RN and licensed Aesthetician, manages our phlebotomy services and see patients every Friday for lab work, injections and Aesthetic services.
- Tina Kristoffy is a licensed Aesthetician. She specializes in make-up, facials, corrective skin care and certified in Lumenis Laser technology.
- Michelle Haskins is a licensed Aesthetician. She specializes in Aveda facials, Body Polish, Body & Facial Waxing, Lumenis Laser technology.
- Andria Richardson is a licensed Aesthetician specializing in Swedish Massage, Facials, Eyelash Extensions, Eyebrow Waxing, Shaping and Tinting.
- Valerie Berry is our office manager and front desk coordinator. She greets all of our clients with a friendly smile.
- Lauri Walters – Aveda Hair Specialist
Online Ordering Policies
- We ship to the United States only.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery within 2-3 days unless another method is chosen.
- We accept returns or exchanges on all unused/unopened packages with the exception of clearance items which are final sales. The customer is responsible for shipping charges. We will provide a full refund on unused products returned within 30 days.
- You may cancel your order anytime prior to shipping without any additional charges.
We respect your right to privacy and we are a medical spa, therefore we follow HIPPA guidelines to patient/client privacy. For more Information http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hipaa/understanding/index.html
For any questions on your order or products, please contact us at (417) 206-4884.
Thank you for choosing Derma-Tech
CareCredit Health, Wellness & Beauty Financing
Think of CareCredit as your own health, wellness and beauty credit card. Whether it’s plastic surgery, facial rejuvenation or a skin care visit, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the procedures you want. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit health, wellness and beauty credit card. CareCredit lets you say “Yes” to recommended surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures, and pay for them in convenient monthly payments that fit your financial situation.
With special financing options*, you can use your CareCredit card again and again for your cosmetic needs, as well as at 186,000 other healthcare providers, including dentists, optometrists, veterinarians, ophthalmologists and hearing specialists.
It’s free and easy to apply and you’ll receive a decision immediately. If you’re approved, you can schedule your procedures even before you receive your card. With more than 21 million accounts opened since CareCredit began nearly 30 years ago, they are the trusted source for healthcare credit cards.
Ready to apply? Apply Online for your CareCredit card today.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
We Serve The Following Cities
- In Missouri: Joplin, Webb City, Carl Junction, Neosho, Sarcoxie, Carterville, Carthage, Seneca, Loma Linda, Granby, Anderson, Springfield, Pineville, Noel, Mount Vernon, Lamar, Nevada.
- In Kansas: Galena, Baxter Springs, Riverton, Columbus, Pittsburg, Parsons, Oswego,
- In Oklahoma: Miami, Grand Lake, Tulsa, Quapaw, Commerce.
- In Arkansas: Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville, Bella Vista.