We all love spending a little time basking in the sun, but did you know that too much sun exposure can take a toll on your skin? Luckily, here at Derma-Tech Medical Spa, we have several options available to reverse the results of sun damage and restore the healthy natural glow you’ve always wanted.
What Are My Treatment Options?
Derma-Tech Medical Spa offers a range of treatment options available to meet your needs and concerns. Let’s take a look at some of our most popular treatment options that our patients are raving about.
M22 Laser Treatments
If you’d like to minimize the appearance of facial redness and pigmentation, M22 is a type of laser technology that provides fast-acting results you’ll love. We use the Lumenis M22 IPL Laser that combines two powerful technologies to treat cases associated with scarring, sun damage, and even rosacea.
The M22 Laser targets pigmentation and delivers pulses of light energy to the treatment area, breaking down the pigments and naturally allowing them to be absorbed by the body.
Dramatically improve the appearance of your skin with one of our chemical peel treatments. Chemical peels are designed to gently exfoliate away the topmost skin layers. If you suffer from dull surface skin and want to minimize the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines, this non-invasive procedure will help reveal more radiant and younger-looking skin.
Chemical Peels & M22 Laser Consultations Available
At Derma-Tech, we offer a variety of chemical peels including:
- Illuminize Peel – This light peel is great for clients who want a more gentle introduction to the world of chemical peels.
- Vitalize Peel – This powerful chemical peel is an excellent choice for patients who want to minimize the appearance of sun damage.
- Rejuvenize Peel – This is our most aggressive chemical peel. It is used to erase years of sun damage, melasma, acne scarring, and signs of aging.
We’ll work with you during your consultation to determine which chemical peel is right for you.
What are the Differences Between Treatments?
When it comes to choosing the best treatment option for you, here are a few things to consider:
- Chemical peels utilize chemical solutions while M22 uses a laser.
- Results could differ depending on your skin tone. If you have a darker complexion, one might benefit more from chemical peels while lighter skin tones could benefit more from laser treatments.
- To see maximum results, patients may need 3-6 sessions of M22 laser treatments and 6-10 chemical peel sessions.
- Laser treatments tend to provide faster results than chemical peels.
- Chemical peels target mild acne scars and wrinkles, while M22 Laser treatment targets moderate to deep wrinkles.
What’s right for one person might not be the best option for another. At Derma-Tech Medical Spa, we’ll provide the best customized plan to meet your individual needs and goals.
My first experience with Derma-Tech was A+. I went in for my first Professional chemical peel. The ambience of the place is very comfortable with good energy. Trish the owner was extremely friendly and my aesthetician Tina was just as friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I see myself becoming a regular client 👍🏻👍🏻
Take the Next Step
Ready to learn more about fading sun damage? Schedule your in-person consultation at Derma-Tech Medical Spa in Joplin, Missouri today. You can fill out the contact form on this page or give us a call at (417) 206-4884. Serving the greater Southwest Missouri area.
*Individual Results May Vary.